Sunday, October 11, 2015

Creeper...

I think we can all agree that Creepers are basically the worst... I only recently jumped on the Minecraft bandwagon - I downloaded it to my iPad not too long after it first came out, wandered around, broke some blocks, and uninstalled the thing. More recently I downloaded it to my xBox One, and found it to be much more enjoyable, once I realized what I was doing!

Regardless, the first night, when you're a new player, and you're trapped in our house in the dark, and you figure you'll peek outside and see what the mobs are like, and you see the horrors that await you in the dark *shiver*... (If any of you have read Fablehaven, you know what I mean) It's better not to look... But in the morning you step outside and find a creeper didn't burn up in the light! WHAT? Not fair. Blasted glitch creature...

No comments:

Post a Comment